Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheMiggyDgz
SnowBlitzz wrote:The only mod that seems non-blockable is xray

There's so many xray mods out there, you've got to find all of their modids. That's what I've been doing so far. Unless the player is using a hacked client, then I'm not too sure how to deal with that.

By SnowBlitzz
#138904 I've tried blocking several xray modids but when I try to enter with them, I was still able to(not whitelisted) there is also a form of xray you can't block at all... the xray texture pack.
By Docjoe
#139201 the 1.8 minecraft update broke many of the xray texture packs by changing how transparency was handled on many blocks. Once pixelmon updates to 1.8 you won't need to worry about those. Until then... place bait 2 layers underground and wait for individuals to pick it up?
By SnowBlitzz
Docjoe wrote:the 1.8 minecraft update broke many of the xray texture packs by changing how transparency was handled on many blocks. Once pixelmon updates to 1.8 you won't need to worry about those. Until then... place bait 2 layers underground and wait for individuals to pick it up?

Nah. What I did was made diamond ores drop cobble instead. (I could use orebfuscator but it's too server intensive) There are other ways of obtaining diamonds such as through beating sableyes and boldore; This also makes diamonds more rewarding, in a sense.
JOIN THE TEAM