Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By QueenWeavile
#138593 I need help with Breeding.
I'm trying to breed Two Altaria together and their primary type is Dragon so that means i need to make the floor around them Mineral blocks right???
Well i tried doing that, the entire floor is Redstone/Coal blocks and it says that my Pokemon have crushes but aren't comfertable in the enviornment???
Please Help :(

By rasmusrune
#138598 as far as i know the materials dragon types like is:

Block of Diamond
Block of Emerald
Block of Gold
Dragon Egg
End Stone
Enchantment Table
Glowstone
Stone

Might be wrong, got it from a pixelmon wiki (not the main one because that one is Down)
By Some Body
#138600 I'll confirm that that info is correct, but only because that entire page is plagiarized from the official wiki. Everything else on that wiki is unusable and horribly written.
By QueenWeavile
#138601 Okay thank you so much, i've been waiting for the main wiki to get back up but it was taking so long.
I was using Redstone blocks, blocks of coal, and a few endstone blocks.
That info really helps alot.
Thank you soooo much!
By QueenWeavile
rasmusrune wrote:as far as i know the materials dragon types like is:

Block of Diamond
Block of Emerald
Block of Gold
Dragon Egg
End Stone
Enchantment Table
Glowstone
Stone

Might be wrong, got it from a pixelmon wiki (not the main one because that one is Down)

Follow up question, if it says "Altaria is liking Altaria more and more each day" what does that mean?
By Some Body
#138605 There are different messages based on how much Pokémon like the environment they are in. This influences how quickly eggs are produced.
By Some Body
#138607 Yes, but it will take a few hours. Improving the environment more will make the process faster.
By Some Body
#138612 I won't be disclosing specific values, but I'll note that rarer and more expensive blocks generally help more.
JOIN THE TEAM