Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By BUZEN
#138635 Im building a pokemap for me and my friends I was wondering is there a way to choose a starter later on like going to proffessor oaks lab or something? I have tried to find this on the forum but I don't seem to find anyone else who brought it up. I don't even know if this is the right thread to put this in. Plz help! :-)

By SeanShirayuki
#138636 i know there has to be a way that this is done because i was on a pixelmon server once and that's how it started, you spawned in at spawn and then chose your starter from a sign, when you right clicked the sign it gave you the starter and then you teleported to the actual region map. I think it was one of the OLD pokeballers servers but i dont remember, it's been a while. almost a year i think
By BUZEN
#138637 It would be awesome to add this as an feuture If you can't already do this. I wonder if the server you were on still has that feuture.
JOIN THE TEAM