Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Rayray1120
#138707 A running issue on my server (and even on my, and my friends, singleplayer worlds). Client crashes to main menu of pixelmon, notifying you with the error message: "A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated". This happens occasionally when you hit "r" to send a pokemon into battle.
I've been told it could be optifine, and that it could be forge mod loader. I found a forum on this bug on forge's website, which has info that pixelmon staff may have seen already, if not they should. (5th post down, the github link.)
http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/ind ... ic=21843.0

By MrMasochism
#139862 The server isn't shutting down it would seem so it's probably a client sided issue but have you tried updating to the latest pixelmon as I'm pretty certain that what you have described has been fixed

EDIT:
Whoops no that's not it. I spend a day trying to track this down with jp on one of the major pixelmon servers. We traced it back to a weird insertion into the pokeball entity by cauldron. It doesn't happen in all versions of cauldron though and they have been notified of the issue. I'm not certain if they've fixed it yet or not
By Isi
#139869 You need the latest patch. Though here, we can't give it to you. That's up to you to track down!
JOIN THE TEAM