Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DJ_FluXxX
#138736 I've set my server up as a testing server for now while my staff and I are busy working on the new version for it. It will always be running the latest or a dev version of pixelmon. Try to break things/w.e and let me know if it goes down/crashes at all. This will be used as a way for me to gather information on errors/problems so we may fix them in upcoming releases.

pbs.pokebankin.com is the ip.

By XiaoKe
#138748 So I decided to try it out for you but It just keeps kicking me out saying: "Connection Lost: Fatally missing blocks and items" Is there a mod I need other than Pixelmon? Or did people successfully break it? ;-)
By DJ_FluXxX
#138761 Nope, it's my dev version. I'm going to be reverting it today so people can actually get on to play around :p

EDIT: I have reverted the server to the latest 3.3.1 Beta release. Go ahead and try to break things now :D
By DJ_FluXxX
#138900 A new edition of this server will be out when I get the chance and I will also be setting up a forge server for testing, but soon I will be closing pbs since it will redirect to my main Survival server. Look for my new posts in the server section when they're ready.
JOIN THE TEAM