Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Qrrcraft801
#138873 I love Pixelmon Singleplayer. I want to Catch Em all. But trade evolutions stump me. So I have an idea. A boss/pokeloot drop called the Radiant Stone, that can be used to evolve pokemon like Rhydon, Haunter, Machoke, and much more. Simply use it, and if all the conditions are met (held items, etc) , it'll evolve it just like that! Also add in the config
# "Allow RadiantStone to be dropped by Bosses"
B: "Allow Radiant Gem Boss Drop"=true

So that on servers trades can be forced to evolve them instead of this Singleplayer item.

I'd really like to hear some feedback or get a like/approval from SPG or Mr M., so thanks for checking this out.

By TheGoldenSnake
#138878 Thats ok! if you didnt know we cant blame you but please put it in the right place next time! I think that your idea is awesome because i know on servers that sometimes people catch a trade evo pokemon to steal someones else! I believe I heard something about a command like Craft has thats going to be implemented! Still a great idea and they may use that instead! :angel: :party: 8-) (I love the new Smilies!)
JOIN THE TEAM