Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

Should I...

N/A
80%
20%
By ForeverBurning
#139042 There's a question I gotta ask. I've been wanting to, so I started working on making pokemon FireRed in minecraft. But the question is, should I? I don't want to make something that will never be used.

By wop0911
#139053 I would suggest doing something new. I have spent the last month making a custom map, quests, etc. I think originality is ALWAYS the way to go.
By SnowBlitzz
#139063 There are lots of firered maps out there so I suggest you make something new, something original. That would be more fun to explore since you are not familiar in any way with the map.
By KumaZone
#139087 everyone and their mom has made their own version kanto johto or hoen. why not make some other region, or something original?
By ForeverBurning
#139114 Thanks for the feedback :)
By Dononance
#139120 I personally think that you should make a map completely designed a hole new way. I mean yes a firered map would be cool but people would play your map more if it is designed completely different from what they expect.
JOIN THE TEAM