Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Rueneg27
#139137 Hi!

I have to say that the OST of this mod is freaking amazing, a perfect piece of art that make you feel like you were in an epic adventure while playing the mod.

I would like to know who is the composer or composers of the mod, just to know and give him/them my congratulations if it's possible ^^

Thanks!

By ZeeCount
Rueneg27 wrote:Hi!

I have to say that the OST of this mod is freaking amazing, a perfect piece of art that make you feel like you were in an epic adventure while playing the mod.

I would like to know who is the composer or composers of the mod, just to know and give him/them my congratulations if it's possible ^^

Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words. It is always lovely to hear that my creative works are being appreciated by people.
JOIN THE TEAM