Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OneCryptickilla
#139416 Hello. I currently play on a server running pixelmon 3.2.9. We want to update to 3.3.1, but are afraid of the changing item ids. Whenever we update, items in game that people own change in accordance to the new ids. Is there any way around this or any precautions our server can take to deal with these things? Has this been fixed 3.2.9 onward? Thank you in advance

By OneCryptickilla
#139419 So if I backup my level.dat I can potentially stop this from happening? I'm a noob, sorry for the noob question. I've never messed with any of this before, only recently was promoted to server manager
By OneCryptickilla
#139602 I've heard people talking about mapping item id's. Is there anyway to manipulate what the item ids are or will be? If its through the level.dat file, is there any way to edit it? Thank you again
JOIN THE TEAM