Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Calle_Ocho
#139489 So I just came on the site, checking up on the status of the mods, and I went into the forums, to ask a few questions in the mini chat, and it's not allowing me to type at all in the mini chat. I haven't done anything wrong, I haven't spammed, I haven't advertised, I haven't broken any rules for the mini chat, so I don't think I am banned, if I am, please tell me why because I sincerely did not do anything. Orr is this just a bug within the site? can someone check up on this for me please?

Thank you

-Calle

By Calle_Ocho
#139491 I have asked a few questions about things, and said a few things that Isi might've not liked. Like I was expressing an opinion about how I think Pixelmon staff shouldn't be cursing at users concerning there may be little kids on the site and they might see the word, when they aren't suppose to, and that turned into a long pointless argument, but I really do not think that was worthy enough for a ban entirely from the mini chat concerning it was just an opinion on my behalf about some things some Pixelmon staff say.
By Calle_Ocho
#139499 Oh one of the staff members was saying that users of Pixelmon were "Bitching" about something, and I said it probably wasn't the right choice to say that concerning Pixelmon mostly consists of little kids. and isi got into the conversation and i argued a bit with him and then I got tired of arguing and just left, next day I come back and im banned from the minichat/cant talk
By Isi
#139500 You successfully annoyed 4 people on staff. You stay banned from chat. Keep your head down.
JOIN THE TEAM