Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pixelhouse
#140351 Hi guys a question, you said it's better to remove all ranch blocks during the update to the newer versions or use /unlock *name* afterwards. A few questions before i update.

1. How would i mass remove ranch blocks? And would that also remove the pokemon inside them?

2. By doing /unlock *name* i guess that would enable them to retrieve the pokemon afterwards, but are they still required to build a new ranch block? Or can they continue with their old ranchblock once someone did /unlock?

3. is unlock something you have to do everytime or just once(if you chose not to remove the ranchblocks)

Thanks in advance!

By MrMasochism
#140356 The ranch block save format changed which means that it's possible to remove all old pokemon from a ranch block if you are the owner but the pokemon that were in there will remain locked in your pc. If the ranch blocks are deleted in a 3.3.2 world then re-placed in 3.3.3 there will be no locking issues
By Pixelhouse
MrMasochism wrote:The ranch block save format changed which means that it's possible to remove all old pokemon from a ranch block if you are the owner but the pokemon that were in there will remain locked in your pc. If the ranch blocks are deleted in a 3.3.2 world then re-placed in 3.3.3 there will be no locking issues

Ok i understand, but for a server owner it's near impossible to delete every ranch block on my server as far as i know? And not everyone will be online or read the announcement that they will have to remove the ranch block.
So if i leave them be, they can do /unlock afterwards, retrieve the pokemon, destroy the old ranchblocks by punching it and just place it again correct?

Or what would you suggest is the best solution?
By MrMasochism
#140363 leave a message on the server saying if they had pokemon in ranch blocks to remove the old one and place again then ask a mod to do /unlock playerName
JOIN THE TEAM