Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By robmurach
#140425 Okay, so i created my own server and it successfully worked. before i left for the day i stopped the server with "stop". now, i click the start button for my server, and the cdm (black screen) pops up like usual, and loads everything on it, then the server starts loading everything, but then it stops and closes everything. please help, i spent several hours following tutorials to get my server up in the first place.

By Burgy
#140426 Is a crash report output to the crash report folder?
Also add @Echo off to your .bat file so it wont close and you can read the error also.
By robmurach
#140427 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9Zsx7 ... F8rPBqd06Q

i took a video of the problem. i don't understand, i had my ip address linked to my server before and it worked fine. then i closed it and everything now when i go to boot it up it does this (as shown in video) it says it could be several errors. when i delete my IP address from the notepad, it loads up (server) but then my server is down in minecraft without it. now i deleted my server from minecraft thinking i could just start another one but nope.
By XRECKXIMPACT
#140429 I noticed in the console right before it closed that it was referring to your port. When you closed your server, you likely did something incorrectly, so the port was never closed. In other words, your port still thinks the server is running from when you first closed it.
By XRECKXIMPACT
#140430 Character limits aren't fun, but its been a while since I home hosted, so I can't exactly remember the method to fixing that. Perhaps burgy knows?
By robmurach
#140432 well for the moment somehow i used a different IP, one that was on Hamachi. unfortunately none of the Pokemon spawned, i still have my starter and i can still spawn pokemon using Admin commands.
JOIN THE TEAM