Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By flamingbeats
#140800 I've been thinking about making a map but the problem is that I want to make it so that pixelmon spawn from the spawners only and I can't seem to figure out how to do so. Is there a way for me to have them only spawn from a spawner or is there not?

By MagnaCharge
#140801 If I'm not mistaken which I may.
Go to your config and turn off all the the ones that say (Pokemon spawning Number - Number)
and then I believe it will make it to where only /pokespawn and spawners will spawn it
By MrMasochism
#140807 An even simpler way is just to remove the 0 from the list of spawn dimensions in the pixelmon.cfg
By flamingbeats
MrMasochism wrote:An even simpler way is just to remove the 0 from the list of spawn dimensions in the pixelmon.cfg

when i get on my computer at home ill try it out and see if it works, and i know that can completely stop the spawning of gen 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 using the config as well. thanx for the sugestion.
By flamingbeats
MagnaCharge wrote:If I'm not mistaken which I may.
Go to your config and turn off all the the ones that say (Pokemon spawning Number - Number)
and then I believe it will make it to where only /pokespawn and spawners will spawn it

I think they got rid of the number thing your talking about in the config.
By flamingbeats
Some Body wrote:No, those are still there ("Max number of x Pokémon (at one time)").

oh it is i didn't see it in the config, I must have not even noticed. If you could please tell me where this statement is in the config what line number or what statement is before or after it?
JOIN THE TEAM