Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By SkyCake
#141078 Heya!

So! I just downloaded this mod. Played around for like 10 minutes in a new world (I'm also fairly new to MineCraft). Then, decided that I would get bored without any kind of quests, gym leaders, or towns! I was wondering, is there a way to get this in the game?

I've seen adventure maps. But! I can't break blocks in them. I really would like to be able to build my own house at any part of the world. Then, set out from that house and train so that I can battle gym leaders! Or, do something...

If anyone could suggest saves that would allow this, I would be greatly appreciative!

EDIT: Oh! Is there a way to take adventure map saves and change the settings or something so that I can break blocks and build, but everything still functions such as shops and gyms?

By Burgy
#141472 There indeed is a way to change an Adventure Map into a Survival Map.
One way is using the mod NEI to switch your gamemode.

But if you are to change the single player game into a LAN game via the ESC menu, you can allow cheats and then use the /gamemode (1-3) commands to change your gamemode.
But you can also join existing servers via the Pixelmon Server Listing subforum
JOIN THE TEAM