Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Some Body
#141201 Kangaskhan's lack of STAB on Sucker Punch makes it much weaker than Zoroark's Sucker Punch. While Life Orb/Choice Band and/or Adamant Kangaskhan can still 2HKO Mewtwo, Kangaskhan does not appreciate Mewtwo's Aura Sphere, being OHKOed easily by it if Mewtwo has a Life Orb. Even with full HP investment, there's still a solid chance that Kangaskhan won't live. However, if Mewtwo lacks a Life Orb and Kangaskhan is at full HP, Kangaskhan can win.

Zoroark has near-perfect neutral coverage with Night Daze/Dark Pulse and Focus Blast already (perfect in Pixelmon I believe), leaving room for it to run Sucker Punch in a mixed set. The priority and ability to hit on the physical side both help, and 105 Attack is usable as well.

By CrazyQuilman157
#141206 If only Sableye's Stats weren't so low, even at their best...That could actually have been a viable option, if it had originally been made more powerful. But, it shows up early in S/E, so I understand why not.
By SnowBlitzz
#141226 After one or two stages of quiver dance from Volcarona, a bug buzz should be able to kill it. Blissey can tank Mewtwo as well, unless if it has psyshock. Another tactic I'd use is have a sturdy pokemon like magnemite use thunder wave on it, that way it would cripple it and make it easier to kill with your next pokemon.
By Some Body
SnowBlitzz wrote:Blissey can tank Mewtwo as well, unless if it has psyshock.

No reason for Mewtwo to have Psyshock when it can use the more powerful Psystrike. Regardless, I don't think these moves work correctly yet; they still hit Special Defense.
JOIN THE TEAM