Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By holyonasandwich
#141407 Hi, I'm using the latest (3.3.4) downloaded recently, and PvP battling seems to automatically decline. Battling wild pokemon works fine. Anyone know why this happens/if there is a fix? I do have a bunch of other mods installed, but would like some intuition of where to start looking if they are interfering.

Thanks!

By MoeBoy76
#141681 it would have been better if you had made a support ticket instead but oh well
the first solution that springs to mind is that you are invisible/vanished but the only way to know more is by you providing more information, such as the mods list
By holyonasandwich
#141729 Hmm don't have the nametag plugin and I don't think I am invisible/vanished. Also for future reference where do I open a support ticket? Here is the mod list:
Bibliocraft
Biomes O' Plenty
Buildcraft
Carpenter's Blocks
ChickenChunks
Chisel
ComputerCraft
Enchiridion
Ender Storage
Forestry
Forge Multipart
Galacticraft