Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jephon
#141537 I read over the wiki here: wiki/index.php?title=Wonder_Trade but still have a few questions.

1. Can you now disable advertising of WT in announcements via a payment to remove ads?

2. Can you limit WT to only pixelmon that players trade in? (In other words, no randomly generated pokemon)

3. Can an OP set the starting set of pokemon in WT?

Thanks!

By dyinghere
#141540 I don't understand what you mean by advertising but most of this is configurable. Aside from the randomly generated thing, because players will need to have something to trade for. But I think there's a purge option and yeah, OP can add whatever pokemon they want
By Jephon
#141563 Exactly. There is a message saying "This server runs WonderTrade by Ghostwolf" or something similar.

While I do not mind giving credit, I don't care for this method and would rather maybe help the author/mod in general through the means of a payment to remove the advert.

Maybe after payment, the same info can be found via /wt info
JOIN THE TEAM