Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pixelhouse
Code: Select allInternal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.decoderException:java.IOException: packet was larger than i expected, found 32768 bytes extra whilst reading packet 53

I'm not quite sure but according to someone they tried entering the nether, and that's when the problems started(i have it turned off as far as i know, but apparently they were able to join?).
Now everyone who was online at that time cannot connect anymore, they login, and immediatly get disconnected and that error pops up.

Now a temp fix is when they join and i port them somewhere else.
I'm not quite sure if it has something to do with the nether but thats what i was told.

Can someone point me towards a fix please.

By Pixelhouse
#142030 Thanks for the tip, but i'm using 1230 myself and i'm experiencing the same issue.
I removed the DIM-1 and tried to reconnect but i bump into the same problem.

The server is running Cauldron-MCPC-Plus-1.7.10-1.1231.04.209 (MC: 1.7.10)

I'm willing to donate some cash for the person whos able to help me out,
and point the problem!

Thanks in advance
By Pixelhouse
MrMasochism wrote:This is fixed in the upcoming update. It's an issue with the update packets for pokeloot

Are you sure this has something to do with pokeloot?
Why am i the only one experiencing this?
Can i fix this somehow in the meantime, cause right now my server is offline trying to fix it.
By Pixelhouse
#142055 Auh man i really hope your right, its odd this didn't happen before though.
I assume it has something to do with admin placed pokeloots(not naturally spawned ones) cause the only area i can't reach is the area were we have placed permanent pokeloots as admin for new users.
JOIN THE TEAM