Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By m1zark
bmmccarty wrote:Is there an estimated release date on that?

They usually take the blizzard model on release dates... aka when it's done.
By SnowBlitzz
#142649 It shall be an awesome feature. Now all gym leaders will have faces instead of steve. Just a question: Will it reset your current npcs when you change its skin though? Don't wanna go through the process of making them have perfect pokemons again
By JeanMarc
#142653 I don't know if you know it, you can easily set the pokemon to be perfect with NBTEdit.
By MrMasochism
SnowBlitzz wrote:It shall be an awesome feature. Now all gym leaders will have faces instead of steve. Just a question: Will it reset your current npcs when you change its skin though? Don't wanna go through the process of making them have perfect pokemons again

If they were steve models before you change the skin then they'll keep their party
By SnowBlitzz
JeanMarc wrote:I don't know if you know it, you can easily set the pokemon to be perfect with NBTEdit.

Yes but it's rather tiresome having 2 accounts open at a time doing this. And I'm not sure if the edited stats are kept or not after the server restarts
JOIN THE TEAM