Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pixelhouse
#142684 I looked for a suggestion forum but could only find a feature forum about the mod itself.

It would be nice if we admins could be notified if a version comes out somehow, for example through a mailing list where we have the option to input our email somewhere and the moment it comes out we would be notified.

The reason i ask is becaude i do not own a twitter account, but i would like to update my server as fast as possible, at the moment i have to resort to occasionaly checking the front page and sometimes find out a version has been released a few hours ago.

Just a suggestion though.

By Burgy
#142788 There's also an RSS feed for the homepage. Plus with the new launcher on the way you'll be notified about Pixelmon news every time you open the launcher.
By Pixelhouse
Some Body wrote:Just subscribe to the news forum.

I subscribed to those forums around the same time you told me to.
But how does it inform you because i have not recieved any mails about it when a new topic was made in the News forums.
By Burgy
#143178 You should have, unless you have changed emails? You may need to update your info
JOIN THE TEAM