Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KoryNale
#142716 Thats right you heard it here. Tired of seeing those crappy Adventure maps with poor builds, not enough fun, and over to quick?! Well i can fix that for you!. Currently Myself and some others are working to build the best kanto map to date. What will this kanto map include? Well this kanto map will have:

-Fully Detailed Map, Builds are really impressive
-Caves to mine in, this helps full the economy
-Rentable houses, Need somewhere to put your stuff or wanna relax
-Chairs, Standing up is no fun ):
-Quests, Need more to do after you complete the map, (Which might take awhile) have fun playing around with quests so the enticement never ends!
-More to come

Now from reading all the amazing features it has with it you might be aware that this is alot of hard work and effort and we will need help from the community to see that this gets done,We are needing all sorts of help and would love for people to be able to be apart of this.
People needed:
Beta-Testers: Plays and tests that map to make sure it will be fun and enjoyable with no exploits upon release
Map-Makers: One of the biggest need for right now, we have pretty good workers on the map right now but it is huge and we want to make it perfect so it takes alot of time, more people we have, faster the map can be realsed, also you will have to be able to match the style the map is already in.
Developers/PluginWorkers- We arent in a huge need for developers but they can always help towards customization, We do however need plugin workers who will help with plugins, for example: Making Quests(We want alot of fun and time consuming quests so players have something to do), Setting Regions for the Houses and to have greetings on routes,etc
Producers- With hard work we want the map to get known and be out there, if you are a youtuber or streamer and would like to be apart of this and help get the word out we would love for you to come and make a series
Staff- When server is released we will need staff to help run it and keep it in check, the duties of the staff would include: being active, watch for exploiters, make sure everyone is having a good time, and other basic functions

How to be a part of this:
If you wish to be apart of this please contact the Project Leader Via Skype: Kory.Nale

FAQ:
When will it be done:
Since it will be a lot of hard work, with a good team of people we expect to be done within 2-3 Months

How do i join.
To join you have to contact me via skype. not sure if i can reals the ip on this forum due to improper location considering this isn't under the Sever Section i don't wanna post the ip in case it gets taken down. ill ask a Forum mod about it.

Screenshots of the Map and what we have under the works:

Have fun with friends:

Explore our detailed routes:

Hang out in Cities:

Explore the Caves:

So. If you would like to be apart of this project: Contact me at Skype: Kory.Nale

Also Feedback and Questions are welcome on the forum topic! (:

JOIN THE TEAM