Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Dietrech
#142824 Hi everyone! I'm thinking about making a modpack for my private server and besides the pixelmon side mods, I was wondering if anyone else had any suggestions for making pixelmon a better experience.

By m1zark
#142827 CustomNPCs and MrCrayfish Furniture Mod are the ones I use in single player. Adds just enough to spice things up without taking away from the pokemon experience.
By MoeBoy76
#142902 if you intend on using the pixelmon launcher or leaving pixelmon out then go right ahead, otherwise you're breaking the rules
By prodkid
MrMasochism wrote:Bit of overkill there. He did specify it was for a private server after all... Go ahead and use pixelmon in a private modpack

Will there be any chance a person could get consent from the developers to have a public modpack?
By prodkid
#142941 I created this modpack over a year ago before there was a defined terms against modpacks :/.
http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/deta ... ack.145717

I even have customized side mods that enhance the experience for our players. I created my own community and friends through the pack. I keep up all bug reports and report them. I do my best to composite. I would love the approval from you to have this pack out. It would mean a lot.
JOIN THE TEAM