Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ray4den
#143112 Good evening, I just seek help quickly.
Sorry I do not speak much English
Well, I'd like a map or there has 0 pokemon on it and that I can spawn myself with spawners but the trouble is that I can not remove all of the Pokemon and if I deactivates map the mobs in the server configuration file, I pourais more spawn my own Pokemon.

How to please?
Thank you for your help.

By Ray4den
#143120 Please By the way I put on bukkit plugins Pixelmon server forge and it not work precisely because plugins are Bukkit and my server is not bukkit but to forge pixelmon mode, so suddenly how to put the plugins? Compatible with the forge.

Thank you for your answers.
By Burgy
#143141 If you're looking for a Forge and Bukkit all in one solution I would have pointed you towards Cauldron in the past. However with the recent DMCA take down you can no longer obtain a build from their site.

But! There are versions and copies floating around the internet and if you intend to find one not from official sources I recommend you take a look at this post on Cauldron's site:
http://cauldron.minecraftforge.net/thre ... -this.450/
By DavidHilm
#143285 I looked in the .cfg file, and was not able to find what I needed to remove. In the section where it says what dimensions the pokemon spawn in, this is what I see.

# This lets you choose which dimensions the pixelmon spawner will operate in
I:"Dimensions Pokemon will spawn in" <
>

Exactly how I see it. I tried removing the 0 and leaving it blank, but pokemon still spawned all over the new map I created to test it out. I don't mess around with config files too often though, so I'm not exactly sure what I am supposed to do. Any help would be appreciated.
By DavidHilm
#143312 Double checked just to be sure. Do I need to replace the 0 with something? This is how it looks currently.

# This lets you choose which dimensions the pixelmon spawner will operate in
I:"Dimensions Pokemon will spawn in" <>
By MrMasochism
#143315 No, that's fine, doing that will remove all natural spawning from the world. It won't stop the spawner blocks or remove old entities if they've been set to persist
By DavidHilm
#143317 Hm. Are there hidden spawner blocks laden throughout the map upon creation? The only reason I ask is because they are all spawning right as I create a new map.

Edit: I'm using ATLauncher, if that is important at all?
JOIN THE TEAM