Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By fritztrocity1
#143160 I just got the newest version installed with the suggested forge and while in single player or a serer I get really bad lag every 5 seconds.

I have allocated more ram for minecraft to use, its only using about 50% now even when I get the freeze frames.
I have changed my chunk distance to just 6 and my graphics to fast instead of fancy and turned particles off.

I have tried all the normal things that might make Minecraft run better but it is still the exact same lag spikes and freeze frames.

Anybody have any idea what could be causing this? I love this mod and haven't played in a while so I am pumped to see what they have added but I cant play with it stopping every 5 seconds :(

JOIN THE TEAM