Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By temper
#143394 Why was my legitimate and safe Pixelmon oriented plugin post deleted? It operated within all ethics and didn't infringe on anyone else's work.

Would have been nice if I was at least approached on any existent issues.

By temper
#143401 It was on these forums right here, and no it was a Pixelmon related Cauldron plugin. It contained no infringed code what so ever and existed solely as a derivative work not affected by the takedown.
By temper
benNmacie wrote:what was it about?

It was a plugin that offered the ability to smooth out levels based on distance from spawn and calculated based on options set in the configuration. It also allowed tweaking of the XP rate.
By temper
#143404 Thank you for getting in touch with me and being an honest individual with this. I will PM you the post and links. Feel free to decompile it and take a peak at the code, I expected it would have been done in the first place.
By Burgy
#143407 I asked in the Skype chat and it was said that the plugin alters Pixelmon outside of the intended area of play.
It was a cool concept but it goes against what was originally programmed.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don't believe you will be able to post about your plugin here!
JOIN THE TEAM