Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By wop0911
#143571 How can I set up my server so my players can choose a starter after logging in? I've seen it done but no one is sharing, lol.

By JeanMarc
#143575 Do you mean choosing which starters appear on the beginning screen, or just the same as every server?
By m1zark
#143583 I think he means not having the starter screen show as soon as you login, but have it display after you talk to someone/click something.

If that's the case i believe there using custom server plugins todo that. No way otherwise. There's no Pixelmon command to bring that up.
By wop0911
#143743 Yea that's what I wanted. I've asked a couple ppl who ha . Done it but they are not forthcoming with how. I really want to set it up though. I think it provides a better player experience
JOIN THE TEAM