Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheCannabizH3ro
#143629 Hey, I was interested in getting a private pixelmon server for my girlfriend and I to play on and I want to transfer over my realm which is 1.8.1 and is using a bunch of the 1.8 features. So basically I just want to know when to expect Pixelmon for 1.8 mincraft?

By Kyren
Some Body wrote:Only when something is developed that allows 1.8 servers to use both Forge and plugins at once.

I take it Pixelmon will wait for a Sponge release then? And not make a Forge only 1.8 release once Forge is updated?
By MoeBoy76
Kyren wrote:
Some Body wrote:Only when something is developed that allows 1.8 servers to use both Forge and plugins at once.

I take it Pixelmon will wait for a Sponge release then? And not make a Forge only 1.8 release once Forge is updated?

Sponge is our unofficial-official server platform and by the time we decide forge 1.8 is stable enough to port to there will likely have been, or about to be, a sponge release
By Kyren
MoeBoy76 wrote:
Kyren wrote:

Sponge is our unofficial-official server platform and by the time we decide forge 1.8 is stable enough to port to there will likely have been, or about to be, a sponge release

Thank you very much, that's good to know! Gives me some more security in server planning :)
JOIN THE TEAM