Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

Should Misdreavus be officially added into pixelmon?

86%
14%
By RoboticHunter
#143744 I don't know if pixelmon's planning it, but I would really like to see Misdreavus as a naturally spawning Pokemon. In my opinion, she should have been added looong before any gen 5 pokemon came out. She's been in Pokemon since gen 2 and has been my favorite for awhile now. Plus shes a beast when battling! I love to see the look on my brothers faces when they try and use Close Combat on my Misdreavus!

By KyoSohma
#143751 The wiki says its spawns in the roofed forest, so it is possibly still obtainable.

-edit
It use to say that, its been changed now
By SnowBlitzz
#143784 Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think mismaguis is in the game yet. reason for misdreavous not naturally spawning.
By RoboticHunter
SnowBlitzz wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think mismaguis is in the game yet. reason for misdreavous not naturally spawning.

No, you're right. Pixelmon doesn't have a model for Mismagius yet. But, it could still be added because it needs a dusk stone anyway. Plus Misdreavus has been in pokemon since the second generation and I was confused when they added some gen 5 pokemon like Gigalith and Zoroark.
By SPG
RoboticHunter wrote:
SnowBlitzz wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think mismaguis is in the game yet. reason for misdreavous not naturally spawning.

No, you're right. Pixelmon doesn't have a model for Mismagius yet. But, it could still be added because it needs a dusk stone anyway. Plus Misdreavus has been in pokemon since the second generation and I was confused when they added some gen 5 pokemon like Gigalith and Zoroark.

uuuuuhhhh yes we do >.>
I will never approve a pokemon if its entire line isnt finished anymore, if they dont get in game thats not my fault though and I'll just face palm
By wop0911
#143828 So I was just playing Pokemon Showdown and there were Mismagius in game for teams. Any thoughts on this?
By RoboticHunter
SPG wrote:
RoboticHunter wrote:

uuuuuhhhh yes we do >.>
I will never approve a pokemon if its entire line isnt finished anymore, if they dont get in game thats not my fault though and I'll just face palm

Awesome! I actually don't like Mismagius and never evolved mine, but you made it look like a beast!

Sorry, I didn't know you had made a model since i couldn't find any on google or youtube. It's not secret right?

Hopefully the people who implement the updates add her in soon though.
By Some Body
#143853 It's only available through NBT editing, so I haven't made a page on it and will not until it becomes legitimately available.
JOIN THE TEAM