Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By tails
#143761 [INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.BattleControllerBase:update:207]: Caught error in battle. Continuing...

I keep getting this error on my server. But the problem is when it happens, I get 10 of them a second indefinitely. The problem with that is it overloads the server with errors and the server slows down to a crawl. Very laggy. The only way to fix it is to restart the server.
Im not even sure how to duplicate it cause it happens randomly. Even though theres something about battles in the error message, i had it start when no one on the server was in a battle.
Also we did not encounter this in 3.3.5. It only started happening when we moved to 3.3.8.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
Thnx.

By tails
#143819 I disabled wild pokemon initializing battles and I havent had the error in the last 12 hours. So it seems to have been that. Thanks for the advice.
By SnowBlitzz
tails wrote:I disabled wild pokemon initializing battles and I havent had the error in the last 12 hours. So it seems to have been that. Thanks for the advice.

Good to hear that. :-D
JOIN THE TEAM