Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By AglarCZ
#144019 Hello guys,
i am wondering if there is any other software for server than caulron (mcpc)? I got one server but it started to lag and my "friend" told me there is another software for it but he dont want to tell me the name. Is it true or is he lying?

By Reignofpain
#144022 Im still trying to figure out how to get cauldron to work, it doesnt seem to want to work for me unless im finding the wrong one lol, but im looking for the same answer as you are
By MoeBoy76
#144036 the only server options have always been forge or MCPC/Cauldron, considering that Cauldron has completely removed their downloads (due to the DMCA of bukkit and other reasons) you are now out of luck if you want to use plugins, unless you can get an existing server owner to give you their cauldron jar
By AglarCZ
#144049 So another reason to tag my guy as "friend" :) thank you guys for confirming my idea
JOIN THE TEAM