Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By brimystone
#144131 Okay so i always liked this mod, but there is a main problem I have with it.
THE BUZZING THAT THE HEALING MACHINES MAKE.
I know that its for immersion, but I feel like the buzzing is too hardcore for me.
The second I had walked near them, I got a massive headache and my eyes literally started to water from the noise alone.

Does anybody else have this issue or is it just me?

By SnowBlitzz
Some Body wrote:You can make a resource pack that changes the sound or you can open the Pixelmon jar and remove that sound file.

May I know in which directory I should place the sound file if I were to make a resource pack?
By SnowBlitzz
Some Body wrote:The file is located at assets/pixelmon/sounds/blocks/HealingTableIdle.ogg

Idle? I tried placing an ogg sound file and whenever I go near a healer, it plays the sound in a soft volume. I want to replace the "microwave" sound the healers makes after pokemons are healed. What file is that?
By MoeBoy76
SnowBlitzz wrote:
Some Body wrote:The file is located at assets/pixelmon/sounds/blocks/HealingTableIdle.ogg

Idle? I tried placing an ogg sound file and whenever I go near a healer, it plays the sound in a soft volume. I want to replace the "microwave" sound the healers makes after pokemons are healed. What file is that?

the "active" sound is in the same place and is named "HealingTableActivate", there are 2 ways to find these, either look at the sounds.json file (assets/pixelmon/sounds.json) or look in the sounds folder and you'll see the sounds from there (assets/pixelmon/sounds, then pick a category)
By SnowBlitzz
MoeBoy76 wrote:
SnowBlitzz wrote:

the "active" sound is in the same place and is named "HealingTableActivate", there are 2 ways to find these, either look at the sounds.json file (assets/pixelmon/sounds.json) or look in the sounds folder and you'll see the sounds from there (assets/pixelmon/sounds, then pick a category)

Good to know. Thanks!
By VoiZod
#144624 Actually I think IMO, someone put that 'healingtableidle.ogg'
sound in as a very bad joke! It is as if some haxor tried to sabotage
our beloved Pixelmon mod by throwing in that migraine head ache
causing Poke Healer Idle sound! :mad:

It almost made me quit playing this mod because of it! until
I went in the pixelmon mod pack and deleted that most irritating
troll sound! Now I can play Pixelmon mod again! :-D yay!

JOIN THE TEAM