Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By FrancoSanchez
#144518 All the permission nodes that I've found do not work. I'm using Essentials GroupManager. I've tried the node posted on GhostWolf's youtube vid, as well as the one that's posted to the pixelmon wiki. Anyone know what's up? I'm at a loss, and really could use some help right now. :/

By TheMiggyDgz
#144525 I literally had a problem with the permission nodes earlier, even though I've been using GM and WT for a while now. I decided to use the permission node that shows up. Even though it's exactly the same as every other permission node, all I did was /mangaddp <group name> com.wondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.­WonderTrade

I hope that works for you!
By FrancoSanchez
TheMiggyDgz wrote:I literally had a problem with the permission nodes earlier, even though I've been using GM and WT for a while now. I decided to use the permission node that shows up. Even though it's exactly the same as every other permission node, all I did was /mangaddp <group name> com.wondertrademod.wondertrade.commands.­WonderTrade

I hope that works for you!

Such a quick, and easy fix. Thanks! I've been fighting with WT permissions on and off for the past couple days. :bored:
JOIN THE TEAM