Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By J3553x
#145691 Best of Pokemon Resource Pack
by J3553x & the KoHGamers/ KnightlyGaming Crew

I'm just creating this thread to claim the title.
You can go to my DeviantART page, http://j3553x.deviantart.com/ , to see my work on the Best of Pokemon Resource Pack/ Pokemon RP Adventure Map, and more.
All of the images are there and I will not be editing them to this forum.

Progress:
100% Complete.
I'm going to be out of country for a few months longer.
IF you want a copy; ask.
I probably won't be uploading it until I get back.

By SPG
#145699 it looks the exact same as the pokecraft texture pack :/
and that didnt even look good to start with imo
By J3553x
#145700 I just looked that up, and it looks like it got it's original textures from the same games.
Also, going through the pack we only have a few blocks in common. BUT thats a commonality when you're making a texture pack of a game that already has 8 to 24 bit textures in it. So to emulate that game we are creating 'themed resource packs' of we have to borrow textures from that game. I'm sorry it looks similar, but so do most of the textures of the games. I'm just here to share the compilation, modification, and creation of textures from the pokemon games. If you don't like it then I'm sorry. That's just the art direction.

I just uploaded images with more of the textures. Looking through this other texture pack mine are a lot different although we share the same sources. At least mine's up to date. Let's be open minded, yeah?
By mazupicua
#145802 I think you definitely should post it afterwards. If it's your hard work you should show it to people as an artist :) and i just started a pixelmon series on my channel. It isnt that big but I'll be more than happy to link back to your deviant art and to test stuff out if you want :p. One thing i personally wanna request is please don't use the same/similar texture for dirt, gravel and ground related blocks. To me in pokecraft it looked so bad but that's really all i could say, I'd personally like to see you finish it :)
By J3553x
#145808 Haha, I will do my best but again most of the textures I pulled straight from the pokemon games. I can edit them if you'd like. I've went through the Pokecraft texture pack that SPG pointed out and really the 'base' blocks for the world are from the actual game itself. I have modified a lot of textures because they were too small or way too large or just made my own. I think if you gave it a chance you'd like it. The lighting for this texture pack is way better too. Especially at night. The cartoonish feel really works well with the lighting from the moon.

I'll take your request though and edit the dirt textures on my blocks.
[EDIT]
Finished the dirt block. And all blocks that use the dirt block textures.
http://j3553x.deviantart.com/art/Updated-Dirt-Blocks-511281553?ga_submit_new=10%253A1422891017&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1
By 4w350m354uc3
#146557 The BestOfPokemon Resource Pack is finished and it looks amazing.
Unfortunately the Author is out of the country at the moment.
All Knightly Gaming and KoH build crew members have access to it through the build site.
Everyone else has to wait until J3553x gets back from his family gathering, I think its a funeral..?

Anyway it's finished.
He's out of town.
That's all I'm supposed to say.
JOIN THE TEAM