Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By m1zark
#145993 I noticed a few people on here having the Donation title and was just wondering if these just started rolling out. I have donated a few times, and yes my minecraft account is linked.

I thought it might be an automatic thing, but from the looks of it the higher ups need to verify it?

By vPzQuigleyx
#146001 "The sash/forum prefix is only applied to accounts that have donated after 01/30/2015, and only to linked accounts."

If you've previously donated before then, then the Title won't be on your account. However we are thankful for any and all donations :). Any donations from your account within the last week should have given you the Sash and Title though.
By MrMasochism
#146009 We are in discussions about this. It may not be a simple thing to honour past donations though I would like to if we can find a decent method
By m1zark
#146010 Donation was made on February 4th, I just checked my paypal account to verify.
By Isi
#146015 You donated 2 days ago?
By m1zark
#146018 Yes, I can give you a screenshot of the activity listing if you like. Donated via the link you provided on Feb 4, 2015.
By MrMasochism
#146057 If people want any donations of $5 of more to be honoured, pm me with a paypal reciept
JOIN THE TEAM