Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Pryonix
#146037 Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to minecraft and just found Pixelmon last night but have been a huge fan of the series since gen 1. Just thought I'd ask for suggestions on whose server I might should try to join or which I might be allowed to play on because single player can get lonely. Thanx everybody! :-D

By Ren
SPG wrote:http://pokecrazed.org/
ip: play.pokecrazed.org
this one, because we love you <3

is it safe to say that play.pokecrazed.com is not affiliated with you?
I constantly find myself going to their website and thinking that PokeCrazed is shut down.
By SPG
Ren wrote:
SPG wrote:http://pokecrazed.org/
ip: play.pokecrazed.org
this one, because we love you <3

is it safe to say that play.pokecrazed.com is not affiliated with you?
I constantly find myself going to their website and thinking that PokeCrazed is shut down.

that was actually the old server, me and kira had some complications and with the domain and what not being her's i took the server assets because they were mine and made a new website, so its the same exact server, it just has a different tld (and you cant connect to play.pokecrazed.com anymore because that was shut down)
By Ren
#146152 Heard about that, just wasn't sure why pokecrazed.com's website would still be up and running.. but that's up to Kira I suppose. Oh well, its under good hands.
By SPG
Ren wrote:Heard about that, just wasn't sure why pokecrazed.com's website would still be up and running.. but that's up to Kira I suppose. Oh well, its under good hands.

From my understanding, the entire website is pre-paid for a few more months
JOIN THE TEAM