Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OneCryptickilla
#146246 Exactly what it says. I'm trying to redesign my servers grass team so it does not get swept so easily, but there aren't too many great options for grass. Certainly no direct options. The limitations are up in the topic name, please help. I can't think of anything that would work at this point. Hidden abilities are available as well and all moves tolerable are available. Please, any suggestions are appreciated.

By Some Body
#146251 -Contrary was added in this update so Contrary Serperior is now an option.
-Venusaur has a decent stat distribution, Sludge Bomb to get past many types that resist Grass, and Sleep Powder.
-Whimsicott has Prankster and some annoying moves to take advantage of it. Encore is not implemented though and it's also not very bulky.
-Sceptile can go either physical or special, with extra coverage moves to differentiate it from Serperior.
-Torterra and Leafeon are both physical attackers with some differences in Speed and coverage options.
-Parasect has Spore, but that's all it really has going for it in mono-Grass.
-Exeggutor has the highest immediate Special Attack and Psychic moves, but it has even more weaknesses than other Grass types and is rather slow.

While there are many sun abusers with Chlorophyll and a setter in Whimsicott, many of sun's merits like Growth, Heat Rock, and Weather Ball are unimplemented, so it won't be as good as it is in the games.
By OneCryptickilla
#146322 Thanks for the suggestions. I've decided to go for a very strange/tricky team implementing trick room as a main focus. Still have some testing to do. Thank you ^^
JOIN THE TEAM