Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By prodkid

Bullet Phase's modpack provides a unique gameplay experience with over 40 added mods. Create a whole new world filled with adventure and excitement. Catch all of the pokemon, fight the things that go bumping in the night and explore!

Spoiler:
forge by LexManos
Pixelmon 3.4.0 by MrMasochism & the team
Lamps and Traffic lights 1.11 by WThieves
Optifine 1.7.10-HD-B5 by sp614x
Road Works 2.01 by WThieves
Carpenter's Blocks 3.3.4.2 by Mineshopper
Chisel 1.5.7 by TheCricket26
Tall Doors 0.5.2 by Tektor707
BiblioCraft 1.8.2 by Nuchaz
Statues 2.1.3 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
AsieLib 0.2.7 by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
Custom NPCs 1.7.10c by Noppes
OpenEye 0.6.0 by Mikeemoo
Treecapitator 2.0.3 by bspkrs
Mr Crayfish Furniture Mod 3.4.7 by Mr_Crayfish
Mantle 0.3.2 by progwml6
Natura 2.2.0.1 by progwml6
Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10b by MatrexsVigil
Secret Rooms Mod 1.7.10-4.7.1.398 by AbrarSyed
Trapcraft 2.3.0a by ProPercivalalb
IVs EVs and HiddenPower 3.2.0 by GhostWolfGames
Wonder Trade 3.2.0 by GhostWolfGames
bspkrsCore 6.14 by bspkrs
BiblioWoods Natura Addon 1.4 by Nunchaz
iChun Util 4.1.3 by iChun
Hats 4.0.1 by iChun
BetterRecords 1.1.9 by Stumblinbear
Armor Status 1.27 HUD by bspkrs
StatusEffectHUD 1.26 by bspkrs
Pixelmon Extra Skins 1.1 by Bullet Phase Studios
CraftGuide 1.6.8.1 by Uristqwerty
MineTweaker3 1.7.10-3.0.9 by StanH
liteloader 1.7.10 by Mumfrey
VoxelMap 1.2.3 by MamiyaOtaru
WorldEditCUI 1.7.10 by Mumfrey
Link Info 0.3.1 by Killjoy1221
Hat Stand 4.0.0 by iChun
WorldEditWrapper 1.2.0 by Mumfrey
DecoCraft 1.11 by RazzleberryFox
Trade Booth 1.7.10.1 Mod by aeroc
Better Title Screen 1.11 by Girafi

Current Build #2.2.3a

Grab the pack here!

Changelog:
Spoiler:
#2.2.3a
Added Cupid's love arrow hat for valentines day. Unlock it on the server with /valentines
Fixes bspkCore 6.1.4 file
Removed the apostrophe(Fixes some directory installation issues)

#2.2.3

Added Rocket Wars to Multiplayer Server Listing(Requested by Isi)
Added CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1
Added MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
Added Malisis' Doors 1.7.10-1.4.3
Updated Custom NPCS to 1.710cPoke
Updated Biblocraft to 1.9.2
Updated BibloWoods Natura Addon to 1.5
Updated Carpenter's Blocks to 3.3.5
Updated Chisel to 2.3.5.31
Updated Pam’s HarvestCraft to 1.7.10f
Updated SecretRoomsMod to 1.7.10-4.7.1.404
Removed Crafting Guide
Removed BetterTitleScreen

Fixed litemods(Thanks MoeBoy76)

1. Install Pixelmon and Forge on the launcher
2. Grab our pack from the download link below
3.Double Click to launch it with the launcher
4. Install un-bundled mods

IP: Pokemon.BulletPhase.com
Server Gallery

• None currently

RPG Pack
Description:
Spoiler:
Ever wanted to be a knight? A ranger? An assassin? A wizard? They're all possible with Bullet Phase's RPG mod pack! Explore vast expanses of land rich and full of life and creatures of a vast array of both hostile and passive attitudes. Conquer the many dungeons that away a great adventurer to set foot in the ruins for the first time in thousands of years. Fight through countless new foes, destroy bosses, and loot their graves! Learn new spells, gather new equipment, mine new minerals, this mod pack holds every RPG aspect you could possibly think of, AND MORE!

If you have ever wanted to be an adventurer, this is for you. Every choice you make affects your future; You have the power to do great things, or commit heinous crimes against the citizens that roam the lands!

Become the king of a great village, defend or enslave your citizens, marry a woman, become a knight, it's all up to you! So...the question is...what are you going to be?

Lock and Load
Spoiler:
Bullet Phase's proudly presents Lock and Load! The greatest warfare modpack is out! Team deathmatch, infected, capture the flag and many other games playable on our Server!

By MrMasochism
#146348 That is really impressive. Well done, will be fixing up the main screen on the launcher to cope with that mods list. Anything else you need done launcher side to improve things?
By prodkid
MrMasochism wrote:That is really impressive. Well done, will be fixing up the main screen on the launcher to cope with that mods list. Anything else you need done launcher side to improve things?

Nothing really comes to mind atm. Just what I mentioned on the bug post about having the ability to bundle other files like custom scripts for minetweaker since that mod reads those files in the script folder. I'm planning to add Spawn of Psyduck in a month or so with my "adventure" update ;P, so I need to place down the patcher file in the root to get that working. I'll let you know if anyone else comes up.
By MoeBoy76
prodkid wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:That is really impressive. Well done, will be fixing up the main screen on the launcher to cope with that mods list. Anything else you need done launcher side to improve things?

Nothing really comes to mind atm. Just what I mentioned on the bug post about having the ability to bundle other files like custom scripts for minetweaker since that mod reads those files in the script folder. I'm planning to add Spawn of Psyduck in a month or so with my "adventure" update ;P, so I need to place down the patcher file in the root to get that working. I'll let you know if anyone else comes up.

actually SoP doesn't require any configuration except the actual config, the issue of the patcher not extracting is fixed in 1.1

and i'm gonna grab this and see how it goes, i'll see if i can tweak some things too
By prodkid
MoeBoy76 wrote:actually SoP doesn't require any configuration except the actual config, the issue of the patcher not extracting is fixed in 1.1

and i'm gonna grab this and see how it goes, i'll see if i can tweak some things too

Oh I wasn't aware of that. Well, some keys are also conflicting So I need a way to add in my custom options file that fixes that or they player have to it themselves.
By prodkid
MrMasochism wrote:I'll add support for root and scripts

Alright, are you still planning on adding the pack build version too?

PixelPack update tonight once I hear back from noppes about a bug.
By prodkid
MrMasochism wrote:I'll add support for root and scripts

Looks like having the ability to add files to resources folder will come in handy. Next update I'm customizing the main menu, and this mod is why I need access to the resources folder. I can patch around it with the resources pack,however it will break if the player unloads the pack. Another problematic issue that CodeChickenCores likes to install mod libraries by itself like bspkCore, if its 1.7.10 folder in mods. I would just install the core libraries with their right name format there myself I can't at the moment with the pixelmon launcher but I don't think that's not too much of an issue right now. Other than that. Modpack update in 30mins :)
By prodkid
#146466 Build #2.2.3 is out

Changelog
Spoiler:
Added Rocket Wars to Multiplayer Server Listing(Requested by Isi)
Added CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1
Added MalisisCore 1.7.10-0.10.5
Added Malisis' Doors 1.7.10-1.4.3
Updated Custom NPCS to 1.710cPoke
Updated Biblocraft to 1.9.2
Updated BibloWoods Natura Addon to 1.5
Updated Carpenter's Blocks to 3.3.5
Updated Chisel to 2.3.5.31
Updated Pam’s HarvestCraft to 1.7.10f
Updated SecretRoomsMod to 1.7.10-4.7.1.404
Removed Crafting Guide
Removed BetterTitleScreen