Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Mythiey
#146339 Hello there,

Myself and a friend have been playing around with pixelmon and decided that our OCD needed more mods to make it a bit different from standard pixelmon.

Now i won't list the other mods we have added to this modpack which we have created it does allow for everything that pixelmon offers plus everything else that the other mods offer, such as mass storage, mega building etc.

We have also been streaming our game play via twitch for this pack, and we have had a number of people asking us to release the pack publicly so they can also enjoy it as well, the issue we have is that the only modpack we do not have permissions to release in a pack is pixelmon, and i can't find out where we can find who we need to talk to about the possibility of having the permission to do so.

In no way at all has the pixelmon jar file been changed the same applies to the configs as well.

Can someone tell me who we need to contact with regards to this?

Myth o/

JOIN THE TEAM