Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By mrheadshot
#146414 Hello Everyone!

I'm looking through the new and lovley Pixelmon launcher but i am unable to find a place where i can allocate more Memory for the client.

Am i blind or has this not been added?
And if it hasn't is there a way i can add more memory for the client to run?

By MoeBoy76
#146415 JVM arguments are in settings, the default is 1GB and the max that can be allocated is 1/4 of your total RAM
By mrheadshot
#146417 Is this in the Vanilla launcher, because the only thing i find in Settings in the Pixelmon launcher is a volume control and Java installs and arguments.
By MoeBoy76
#146419 in every launcher you change the JVM argument -Xmx1G to the amount of RAM you want, eg -Xmx2G
By MoeBoy76
mrheadshot wrote:the only thing i find in Settings in the Pixelmon launcher is a volume control and Java installs and arguments.

it's labeled Java Arguments, the part you need to change is -Xmx which should be the second last argument
JOIN THE TEAM