Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ghostofatitan
#146442 I am having a issue with pixelmon 3.4 on a server with forge 1291, we have been testing it and the mods we want together for our own fun but issue is we can not get any pixelmons to spawn and tossing out your starter causes it to spawn for 1 second then despawn.

We pulled all other mods out and did a fresh reinstall of both forge and pixelmon, even downgraded forge and still same result. Since this doesn't seem to be occurring more for others it doesn't seem to be a bug. Would love some help in finding whats wrong

By k3Mynx
#146464 Forge 1291 is installed, minecraft server 1.7.10 installed and Pixelmon 3.4.0
(I am the server owner and even i'm stumped, their previous Pixelmon server (1.6.4) ran absolutely flawless) Server is a Quad Quad Xeon with 128gb ram running Linux CentOS)
reading above i checked the config which was rebuilt by McMyAdmin to have Spawn-Animals=false / Spawn-Monsters=true.
By MoeBoy76
#146499 animals needs to be true so that pixelmon can spawn as they are a "friendly" mod AKA animals
double check that the pixelmon jar is about the same size as what mediafire says (~180MB) and if it's not that size then you'll need to re-downoad/upload
JOIN THE TEAM