Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IaeyanElyuex
#146857 I run the fairly-popular Pokécraft resource pack. I have Pixelmon support for it. I caught wind of the incorporation of PixelUtilities into the main mod (which I support 100%). My question is:

What should I make the evolution stone armors look like? They currently don't have any special textures other than the plain Minecraft Armor look.

I would prefer if I could keep the armors to a theme (read: Palette Swap), but if anyone has a better idea, I'd like to hear it!

Costumes already used: Red, Gold, Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Calem

By PixelDip
#146877 Since you've used the Male Protagonists from the Pokemon Games, you could have the female protagonists for the evolution stone armor. Most people won't turn their precious Evo Stones into armor as defense, so this could be great for players using the costumes aesthetically, and would integrate gender diversity.

There are also numerous female characters to choose from so if one wouldn't work as armor it could be changed (Kris, May, Leaf, Dawn, Lyra, Hilda, Rosa & Serena)

Another idea could be making the evo stone armor make players look like the leaders of Different Pokemon Antagonist Teams (Giovanni, Cyrus etc.)

Hope this helped! :)
By IaeyanElyuex
PixelDip wrote:Since you've used the Male Protagonists from the Pokemon Games, you could have the female protagonists for the evolution stone armor. Most people won't turn their precious Evo Stones into armor as defense, so this could be great for players using the costumes aesthetically, and would integrate gender diversity.

Hope this helped! :)

I had actually planned to add female protagonist costumes as extra options in a sort of customizer I have in my pack. The idea for evil organization leaders is a pretty good idea. My main thing is that I abhor skinning models. It is my least favorite thing to do as far as resource packing is concerned. Also, I'm in college now, so I have limited time to work on it.
By IaeyanElyuex
#146895 I actually found some ideas on my own. They're a bit of a stretch, but they should work. Also, I don't know what to do for Dusk Stone Armor until I know what wearing a full suit of it will do.
JOIN THE TEAM