Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By WhovianKait
#148746 Is there anyone in the Los Angeles area that can come and help me get this to work? I've been trying to get this working all night using the FAQs and other users help. I still can't get it running on my computer.

By Some Body
#148748 I wouldn't recommend inviting random strangers on the internet into your place.

You need to state specifically what your issue is or nobody can help.
By Jephon
#148772 One could remote in to your pc.. But even that could be risky.

But yea, we are definitely willing to help! Just let us know where it's causing you issues!
By HelenTheHero
#148774 I might know your issue, what version of Java do you have? If you have anything higher than Java 7, mods don't work unless you get the Technic Launcher.
By SPG
HelenTheHero wrote:I might know your issue, what version of Java do you have? If you have anything higher than Java 7, mods don't work unless you get the Technic Launcher.

great idea, never suggest some one to use the technic launcher on this site <3
By HelenTheHero
#150043 Thought of that after my brother got the wrong Java, to bad Technic still crashes for him though.
JOIN THE TEAM