Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Chronoclaw
#149135 Wanted to know if it would be possible to have a bag implemented that could hold pokeballs without taking up inventory space. -- Main feature being that you still have access to the pokeballs when battling pokemon. This way you can carry all the ones you want with 1 inventory space taken.

By Jephon
#149145 I love this idea.. Although I think this is the wrong place for it.. I dunno if this would be acceptable but there is already a pokebag in the game.. Only for donators but yea.. All it needs to have happen is for it to be bad functional.
By PlanetKiller
#149146 There is a camping mod that has a backpack. There are also backpack, storage, and (not sure) CustomNPCs that has bags. The camping mod has my favorite backpack.
JOIN THE TEAM