Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kuwoobie
#149157 So yesterday. Some kid got mad that one of our admins banned him. So he used some kind of hack tool to spawn in for himself Grotto Spawners and proceeded to wreck everything. This is the second time he's done this, each time on a different account. He is able to access thousands of stolen accounts and change his IP at will.

First of all, I want to ask:

Why aren't tools like these bound by permissions? What actual purpose does a Grotto Spawner serve and why aren't they for OP only on a server?

Our server is whitelisted now, and I have loaded a backup I made just last night after his first attempt-- which means he will likely go after other servers with this. So what can be done? Is there no way to disable this fun novelty item to prevent this from happening?

JOIN THE TEAM