Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By HelenTheHero
#149785 I want to get Maya or Blender soon, and I want to model at least one Pokemon. Are there any left that aren't to hard for a beginner? Maybe one that isn't to detailed, but isn't so easy all you need is a texture.

By TheGameAce
#149791 Actually, that depends Joshua. Koffing really has more detail than most people think. It's not just a purple ball with eyes, a mouth, and a bunch of holes dotted all over. The easiest Pokemon to model (although it's done already) would be Voltorb and Electrode. Literally, just spheres...
By joshua_DA
#149794 Well, he is looking for an easy model that hasnt been approved yet and koffing us closest i can get to. The thing you need to be careful about koffing anyways is the hole positions and texture though weezing may be hard.
By HelenTheHero
#149808 Actually, Koffing doesn't seem to bad. Once I get one of the modeling programs, I might try it. I can see adding a sphere, and then trying to make cones or trapezoids coming out for the bumps.
By TheGameAce
#149860 I would honestly do modeling too, except for 2 problems: 1. This computer is crap. 2. I can't figure out how to do anything for the most part, but I can make a wonderful Jar, Pot, or Vase :P
JOIN THE TEAM