Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ghun
#150159 Hello Guys,

I've been wanting to play Pixelmon for a long time now and when I go to download it my school has Mediafire blocked and I have tried so many ways to get around it but nothing.

Is there a way something can upload it to dropbox or something?
Thanks.

By SPG
Ghun wrote:I am at College or I would

then wait til you get home? assuming you live in a dorm, go to starbucks for free wi-fi, unless you dont have a laptop....uh download it on your phone then and transfer it over (assuming you have decent data or willing to go somewhere with free wifi aside from your school)
chances are you dont live in a dorm because there is no reason for a school to block websites on an entire connection
By Ghun
SPG wrote:

then wait til you get home? assuming you live in a dorm, go to starbucks for free wi-fi, unless you dont have a laptop....uh download it on your phone then and transfer it over (assuming you have decent data or willing to go somewhere with free wifi aside from your school)
chances are you dont live in a dorm because there is no reason for a school to block websites on an entire connection

The phone idea may work and I do live in the dorm and no laptop. They block the whole internet connection
By SPG
Ghun wrote:
SPG wrote:

The phone idea may work and I do live in the dorm and no laptop. They block the whole internet connection

go to a different college, sounds like it has shitty staff running it
By Ghun
#150174 Yea. The IT Department is shit. The phone idea is working so Ill be waiting on that for four hours :D
By SPG
Ghun wrote:Yea. The IT Department is shit. The phone idea is working so Ill be waiting on that for four hours :D

better than waiting to graduate lol
JOIN THE TEAM