Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheSoulSaver
#150169 Can someone please create a better model of Arcanine? The current one is quite ugly compared to the rest being created maya.

By TheBootyEdition
#150170 We modelers do not take requests, we get things done that are needed to be done. If you want something in game do it yourself.
Harsh reality.
By TheSoulSaver
#150171 You mean if the whole pokedex was done, no one would remodel? I'm not asking for an immediate fix.
By SPG
#150172 he didnt say that, dont twist his words around, he is saying a remake isnt a priority right now and asking for something is wasting your time because it will happen eventually, asking for it is silly because...it will happen. I want in huge big bold letters everywhere on this site that asking for pokemon is dumb for a pokemon mod, everything will be made at some point and all techne models will be redone because they are unfitting
what booty said, and what my sig says
k love ya, bye
JOIN THE TEAM