Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Harroc
#150610 I was wondering if anyone could walk me through setting up the gaining of Pokedollars and setting up shops for my server so that we can buy stuff off eachother or pokemarts

By Harroc
#150623 I would rather someone just show me so I can do it on my own, plus no offense but I have absolutely no idea who you are so I cannot trust you with my server details like that. There are plenty of people out there who would use that information to lock me out of it and or destroy it.
By TheGameAce
#150670 I don't actually think Pokedollars have been implemented yet, or if they have been, there isn't a use for them yet.
By Harroc
#151014 Do you know anyones that'll be decent enough to work with pixelmon? As in one i can change to gain money after defeating the pokemon and trainer npcs?
By TheGameAce
#151036 It's not that easy Frozen. They are asking pretty much if it's possible to utilize actual Pokedollars, and have them come from trainers and all. It would take without it being in the mod, a decent amount of messing around to get that to work.
By MoeBoy76
TheGameAce wrote:It's not that easy Frozen. They are asking pretty much if it's possible to utilize actual Pokedollars, and have them come from trainers and all. It would take without it being in the mod, a decent amount of messing around to get that to work.

that's not really true, hook to the battle ended event, check if a participant was a trainer and add pokedollars to the player's pokedollars.
Alternately i'm going to look into adding it to pixelmon with a configurable base amount and level multiplier
JOIN THE TEAM