Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Polterglitch
#151650 Hi I am having a pixelmon server and I wanted people who wanted to become a gym leader to have 3 boss pokemon each for the gym type. I wanted this so it would be easier to handle the gym rules and it would be a bit challenging. I know their is no normal way of doing this but is their a way I could do this?

By Some Body
#151651 No. If you want actual players as gym leaders and have variable levels, you could give them access to /setparty.
By Polterglitch
#151653 :-)
Some Body wrote:No. If you want actual players as gym leaders and have variable levels, you could give them access to /setparty.

Was afraid I was going to get that response, thanks.
By MrMasochism
#151767 We can't really allow players to have bosses, bosses are inherently overpowered, it's their whole point so there's a whole lot of stuff in the code to stop players using them
By SPG
#151768 that and when you kill them players get items from them still even if they're trainer owned
JOIN THE TEAM