Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jnnsk
#151736 Hi, I'm looking for just a normal server with alot of pixelmon, just like in singleplayer, a working currency system, to get access to all hm/tm's and stuff, all biomes to "catch 'em all", atleast the ones you're looking for.. And battle with friends in self-made pixelmon arena's
Not restricted to all these "custom features".
I know, custom features can be nice and they're welcome but I just do want to be able to find all pixelmon all over the world.

Alot of servers have a very low amount of pokemon, some have no way to actually encounter and catch legendaries, atleast that's what it used to be, I didn't play on a online server for over a year now.

Anyway, just post some servers that's pretty much just based on these things or atleast a few of these things and yeah I'll try 'em out until I found one where me and a couple of friends can play on.

Sorry for my english, it's not my main language :nerd:

By krohn67
#151849 You could always try morningsun, we are a survival pixelmon server with a great group of staffers that are willing to help you and a wide open map for you to explore.
We are not in the latest version of pixelmon but will soon be updating.
We have a very welcoming and friendly community with regular events and rent able shops.
There is always something to keep you entertained such as the availablity of building your own town, teams such as Magma and Aqua and a 32 person gym system with an elite four staffed with admins.

For more info check out morningsunserver.com. :-)
By CrazyQuilman157
#151851 MorningSun will suit you just fine if you don't require wild trade evolutions. Last I was on, there's no guide to get from place to place, but whatever.
JOIN THE TEAM